Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Welcome to 56Stitches

     This is my knitting blog, where I will post patterns that I create and give them to the internets for free.  I've been knitting for almost exactly one year now, and have taken to it like a fish to water.  I have over 30 projects under my belt already, from beanies to shawls to cowls and even gloves.  I love trying to learn something new with every pattern that I choose.  Now I think that I am ready to start creating my own patterns based off of what I have learned from others.  Hopefully they turn out well, and hopefully you guys enjoy them.  I will always try to give credit to patterns that have inspired me, because I have found some great ideas that I want to recognize.  But everything I post here will be my own creations.
     Let's get to it!  This is show, not tell! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment